All about Me
Dear Pen pal,
Have you ever wanted to be in someone else’s shoes? This is my first entry in this
journal. I’m going to tell you all about me. My name is Cynthia Merlyn James.
I’m nice, super organized and very imaginative. I think I’m very imaginative
because like to write stories and poems about movies I watched, and I recreate
them in my own way. I have many goals in life but my most important academic
goal is to get onto Gold Honor Roll for both terms. My biggest personal goal is
to do my absolute best in dance class, and learn as much as I can. Including
school and dance, I have many other activities that I’m involved in.
Are you one of those people who like to get involved in everything? I am. Sometimes
I feel like my week is packed and I have no time to relax. The sports and
activities that I do are fun and interesting for me. I’m involved in dance
class, sports council, singing, volunteering at church, piano, and Tamil class.
I do classical Indian dancing called Barathanatyam and I dance in many events
such as Folklarama. I work for the canteen through sports council. I do
Karnatic music (classical Indian singing) as well as volunteer at church to help younger children and sing in the church choir. Also, I’m learning piano by my self and learning a language
called Tamil. It’s a language in India that I speak. Well, I can’t speak it
very well but I’m learning. I would not be doing any of these activities if my
parents have not singed me up for everything.
My mother’s name is Mary and my father’s name is James. I have two younger brothers called Melvin and Jason. I really like to play games with them, especially hide-and-seek. These are some things that I like. There are also things I dislike as well.
Everybody has some things that they like and some thing’s they dislike. For me I love
chocolate, candy especially sour gummies. I love to read, go shopping and watch
hockey. I like to watch movies and I like to travel. I’ve always wanted to go
to Greece and Rome. And I love Greek myths. I know everything about them. I
know every story that I have read since grade four. But some things that I
don’t like are celery and spinach. I loathe soccer and swimming. I try so hard
yet nothing works. I give up! I also hate messiness. I don’t like anything to
be messy so I clean my room everyday; and I make sure I’m organized all the
time. I do this because how can I work when unorganized objects surround me.
Something that I love to do is that when I find books or series that I
absolutely love, I will obsess over it. It will be on my mind all day. Books
and series that I love are Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson, Airborn, Deltora,
Vampirates, The-Mother-Daughter Book Club, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry
Potter and Pendragon. My favorite cartoon shows are Winnie the Pooh, Bugs
Bunny, and, Tom and Jerry as well as Avatar the Last Airbender, Class of the
Titans, House of Anubis and Dragon Booster. I love these shows and books so much.
I also love superheroes. Pen pal, I hope that you got to know more about me
today. I enjoyed writing to you and I hope that you will write back. Maybe next
time I will tell you more about me.
Talk
to you soon,
Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment